Denplan is the UK’s leading dental payment plan specialist. They have consistently used a preventive approach to dental care and with their unique support services, have been looking after dentists and their patients for over 30 years. They support patients by allowing them to budget for their private dental care and encourage a preventive approach to oral healthcare. Denplan patients are given the best possible service (from the UK-based call centre) from the moment they join. To find out more, please click here.
About the products
• Denplan Care is a monthly payment plan which helps you pay for your routine and restorative dental care.
• The amount you pay your dentist, is decided by the dentist and is based on your oral health needs.
• After an initial assessment of your oral health by the dentist, you will be placed into one of five categories.
• Denplan Care also includes Supplementary Insurance which provides you with worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover and access to Denplan’s 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline.
• Your dentist may review their fees from time to time in line with business costs, professional regulations and inflation. Your fees can also increase in relation to the amount of treatment you need over a period of time, as they are designed to reflect your oral health needs.
For more information on Denplan Care, please click here.
• Denplan Essentials is a dental plan which helps you budget for your routine dental care.
• Seeing your dentist regularly is important as it can help you avoid having to undergo costly, restorative treatments.
• The dental plan is easy to set up and no pre-assessment is necessary.
• Your dentist will decide how often he wants to see you and how much he will charge you.
• You will have to pay for any restorative (ie. Crowns, Bridges or Fillings) dental treatment necessary, but will be given 10% discount.
• Denplan Essentials also includes Supplementary Insurance which provides you with worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover and access to Denplan’s 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline.
For more information on Denplan Essentials, please click here.